Stone Landscaping, Patios, Pathways & Water Features
Professional Hardscaping Contractor
Stone or brick landscaping such as patios and paths are perfect ways to transform your outdoor space, as they offer a durable, all-weather surface that can be used throughout the year.
They also help improve the usability of your property and can provide you with easy to access spots for entertaining.
Yet it’s all in the design.
Most landscaping services can lay down some pavers or install a few cinder block steps, but creating just the right patio or pathway using quality materials, in the right place with quality workmanship — that is a different matter.
Some do good work, and others not so much.
And there are still others who build landscape features that can become downright dangerous!
If you are looking for a full service landscape (Hardscape) contractor for your next residential or commercial project then Mountain View Landscaping & Design offers licensed landscape construction services.
Why Choose Mountain View Landscaping & Design?
- We are a locally owned business & we service the entire Haywood County area
- We take care of the entire job, no need for you to hire subcontractors
- We are a Licensed NC Landscape Contractor
- We are also Certified Green Company; Energy Saving Landscape
- We are expert Stone, Pavers, Retaining Wall and Concrete Installers
- We also design & install custom water features
With over 20 years of experience and expertise we can give you a design that will look amazing. During the years we have built:
- Stone & Brick Raised Planter Beds
- Fire Pits/Outdoor Fireplaces
- Outdoor Kitchen Design & Install
- Patio/Walkway – Paver/Flagstone/Fieldstone
- Landscape Boulder Placement
- Landscape Lighting & Design
- Dry Stream Beds
- Fencing – Dog Ear Picket/Split Rail Locust
- Field Stone Bed Border
- Cornerstone Retaining Walls
- Custom Made Stone Seasonal/Herb Planters