Landscape Stone & Decorative Gravel
We offer Stone & Gravel for your Landscape Beds, Walkways, or Excavation Projects. The combination of our Stone & Gravel has proven valuable to many of our customers. Eliminate the hassles of tracking down and scheduling two different companies. We handle it all! No Sub-contractors needed! Licensed and Green Certified Company!
Types of Stone/Gravel/Boulders Used:
3/4″-1 1/2″(walkway/landscape bed)
1/2″-3/4″ (walkway/landscape bed)
2″ – 5″ (walkway/landscape bed/drain basin)
6″ – 14″ (dry stream bed/landscape bed)
- Road Bond (Perfect for driveways/base layers)
- 3/4 Wash Stone (clean 3/4″ stone perfect for driveways or walkways)
- Pee Gravel (A smaller version of the above 3/4″ stone often used in walkways)
- Rip Rap (Large stone usually 4″-12″ often used as base layer or in drainage ditches)
- Fill Dirt (your typical soil usually excavate locally & used for filling in large areas)
- Top Soil (High Quality/High nutrient soil used for amending existing soil or plantings.
- Landscape Boulders (Large stones that range in color form a granite grey to orange & many options in between. Size may vary from 1′ to 6′ & larger)
- Stone Slab (These come in many different sizes & colors ranging from 36″ wide to 10′ wide & any color your normal stone is available in. We use these to create steps in the landscape while keeping a natural feel)
Contact Us for your Consultation today!