Retaining Wall Contractors
Do you have a structure that you need to hold or retain soil behind? Maybe you need a more functional yard?
Landscape design in Western North Carolina often employs the use of retaining walls because of their ability to hold back soil with a drastic change in elevation. This design feature can turn an unusable slope into a lovely flat yard. Mountain View Landscaping & Design, Inc. has more than 2 decades of experience with retaining walls.
Benefits of Retaining Wall Installation:
- Excellent solution to soil erosion as well. Walls can be built in areas where silt has the potential of being washed away & can solve a number of drainage issues.
- Serve well in gardening. They can be used to create raised beds so that garden plots are easier to install, our Cornerstone Walls are practically no maintenance and can provide a terraced look for your property.
- Could be the perfect solution to creating a visually appealing, functional yard when you have property that is largely unusable because of a steep slope.
- Require very little maintenance and are extremely durable.
- Create a long-lasting landscaping feature.
Mountain View Landscaping & Design. Inc. uses the following elements to create retaining walls:
- Cornerstone Block Walls
- Treaded 6 X 6
- Treated 4 x 4 (Planter Beds)
* Engineering required on walls over 4′
* Additional charges apply for local & county permits as well as engineering
Contact Us today for your Consultation! We know we can find a solution for your hardscaping needs.