Landscape Stone, River Rock & Decorative Gravel
Pebbles, granite, river rocks and other landscape stone can add that “WOW” factor to your yard or garden.
Here at Mountain View Landscaping & Design, we offer a wide range of natural stone products for use as ornamental ground covers in your landscape beds, on walkways, around water features or just for excavation projects.
Known for their smooth and rounded texture, landscape river rock or stone is available in many different sizes, ranging from 3/4″ to 14″.
The natural and attractive colors of these rocks (multi-color but primarily white with some tan and gray tones) compliment just any style home or property. We use it for everything from walkways and planting beds, to drainage and dry stream beds.
The most common sizes we use:
- 3/4″-1 1/2″(walkway/landscape bed)
- 1/2″-3/4″ (walkway/landscape bed)
- .5 – .75 (Road Bond/perfect for driveways/base layers)
- 2″ – 5″ (walkway/landscape bed/drain basin)
- 6″ – 14″ (dry stream bed/landscape bed)
We also have large stones and boulders that can used as accent pieces or as edging. They can range in color form a granite grey to orange and many other colors in between. Size may vary from 1′ to 6′ or larger.
These wonderful stones come in many different sizes and colors ranging from 36″ wide to 10′ wide. They are available in many different natural colors.
We use these to create both “smooth-shaped” and more “rough-cut” steps, which keep a more natural look and feel to the landscape.
Specialty Stone, Gravel & Fill Dirt
- 3/4 Wash Stone (clean 3/4″ stone perfect for driveways or walkways)
- Pee Gravel (A smaller version of the above 3/4″ stone often used in walkways)
- Rip Rap (Large stone usually 4″-12″ often used as base layer or in drainage ditches)
We also have Fill Dirt which is usually ordinary soil excavated locally and used for filling in large areas. This is different from top soil.
Eliminate the hassles of tracking down and scheduling two different companies. We can handle it all…no sub-contractors needed
We are a NC licensed landscape contractor and a Green Landscape Certified company.