Mountain View Landscaping & Design has been creating striking landscapes in Western North Carolina for over 20 years. Through the use of CAD design and cutting edge 3D Design, we are proud to be able to offer you with a visual representation of how your project will look when completed.
What is CAD Design?
– CAD begins with a site plan and a blueprint of your home. The hardscape and landscape are then planned around your desired elements using graphics and symbols in a 2D format.
What is 3D Design?
– With the use of 3D Design, we’re able to create fully customized, fully interactive 3D tours of your hardscapes and landscapes. You will even be able to see age progression for your plantings, effects of landscape lighting, & experience the different seasons.
–3D Design is the use of state of the art design software to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design.
–3D Design begins with photos taken of your current landscape. We’re then able to manipulate the images to add in your desired elements.
– Our 3D Design creations are interactive and allow you to view your proposed project from several vantage points.
We welcome your input throughout the design process. Our CAD and 3D Designs allow you to view the project as it would look when completed. You can then ask any questions, provide feedback and request modifications. This saves time and money and creates a seamless process from customer consultation to design installation. Mountain View Landscaping & Design, Inc has the experience and technology to make your landscape dreams a reality.
– The pricing can vary greatly depending on the complexity & size of the job
– An estimate for these services can be given & often the cost of the design is part of the landscape.
All of our design processes have a vast plant list available for use as well as many name brand hardscape products, from retaining walls, to patio pavers, to full function outdoor kitchens, & much, much more.