“How do you design landscapes? What is your design process like?”
Here is how our planning and design process works:
– You contact us and we will discuss your project either over the phone, face-to-face or by email.
– We schedule a site ‘walkthrough’ – which is an on-site analysis and evaluation of your property. (We usually do not charge for this one-hour visit).
– During the walkthroughs you share with us your dreams and plans for your project.
– We closely examine your property for any potential problems or hazards that could endanger you as well as take notes for the design process.
– We will create either a measured CAD drawing or interactive 3D rendering as a draft visual of the design.
– We will sit down with you and go over your design, our recommendations and a realistic project estimate.
– Once the preliminary research and consultation are done, we will develop a formal quote that contains a realistic timeframe, costs, etc.,
– When you are ready to move forward then we will schedule and order the plants and materials that we need to get started.
If you would like to discuss your next landscaping project or get a free garden consultation, we invite you to > contact us here.