“Finally, Business Landscapes that Build a Lasting First Impression – – without ALL the Hassles & Headaches”
Designs & Construction by a Licensed NC Landscape Contractor
Smart business owners know that one of the major challenges faced by any local company is getting customers through the front door!
This where a professional landscape design can help you.
With a well thought-out plan, your outdoor landscape can become a seamless extension of your shop or place of business’s interior, providing a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow for a more positive customer experience.
Making sure that your outdoor spaces and landscape design are inviting and beautiful can make consumers feel more at ease,which can increase the likelihood of return visits.
So if you own a local business or are part of a HOA (Home Owner’s Association) then you should check out some of the reasons why any commercial property should talk to the landscaping pros at Mountain View Landscaping & Design:
5 Reasons Why Commercial Landscaping Pays For Itself
- Increases the value of your property by as much as 14%.
- Makes your business or property more attractive to prospective customers or buyers
- Reduces local noise and effects of nearby traffic or road sounds
- Control temperature extremes and reduces your heating and cooling costs
- Controls slope and soil erosion which reduces soil loss into public waterways
Why Hire Us for Your Next Commercial Landscaping Project?
- Locally Owned
- Fully Insured & Bonded
- Member of the Haywood County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of North Carolina Nursery & Landscaping Assoc.
- Licensed NC Landscape Contractor: NCLC Contractors License #CL0454
- NC State Cooperative Extension: Certified Pesticide Applicator, Lic. #026-32229
- National Energy Saving Landscape Certified
- Our staff has over 80 years of combined landscaping & design experience.
We specialize in hardscaping and landscape construction projects:
We also offer the business or commercial property owner:
- Custom landscape/garden designs,
- Professional project management,
- Budgeting and cost estimating services,
- As well as professional installation of all your landscape projects,
- And, we support our clients with long term maintenance programs for all your lawns and gardens – to insure that your landscape’s beauty and value lasts a lifetime.
Our team of trained landscapers, and designers can quickly and easily translate any of your dreams into workable plans and help you build beautiful grounds on your property.
Our most popular services:
Ready to Get Started?